Your new company
This MNC is a market leader in manufacturing high-powered graphite electrodes. Due to rapid growth, they are looking for an Project Engineer to join the its global, dynamic business.
What you'll need to succeed
- Prepare estimates and justifications for expenditures from proposals, drawings, SAP data and specifications as required.
- Assumes supervision of assigned projects, including all design, procurement, construction, and startup. Coordinates and schedules all associated activities.
- Participate in project review meetings and be actively involved in the analysis and resolution of any concerns.
- Provide updated information to revise the project budget and timing. Track actual work hours and performance of onsite contractors within the designated area.
- Monitor and evaluate new production technology suggested by vendors or currently in use by other companies in the industries.
What you need to do now
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 5 years of industrial experience in technology, automated manufacturing and project management.
- Hands on equipment start up and commissioning.
- Experienced in AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor or SolidWorks.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1217298