Your new company
You will be joining a well-established food manufacturing company which is currently expanding aggressively across the Southeast Asia region. They are looking to hire a production planner to join their dynamic supply chain team based in Negeri Sembilan.
Your new role
You will be responsible for scheduling and coordinating production plan to fulfil customers’ demand. You will be required to support the team by planning, monitoring, and maintaining available goods and ensuring schedules are met accordingly. Your forecasting capabilities will be of top priority as you will be supporting the organization by critically analyzing production specifications to regulate manufacturing processes
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you must have:
What you'll get in return
- Proven experience in production planning and material planning
- Industry background in FMCG is highly preferred.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Diploma or degree in business studies or equivalent
In return for your dedication and hard work, you will be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Attractive remuneration package with allowances
- Opportunity for global business exposure
- Dynamic working environment with career growth opportunities
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’. For more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Supply Chain, contact Mun Tick at firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse background to apply.