Your new role
- Manage overall production operations and drive asset productivity to meet market & customer requirement.
- Plan and proposed productivity improvement of asset such as production cost, yield etc.
- To maintain a safe work environment for plant personnel, contractors & visitors by meeting Zero Harm to people and environment.
What you'll need to succeed
- 10 years experience in manufacturing environment
- Background in timber / wood / furniture production
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Adaptable, able to prioritize and manage new situations
- Actively seek and propose continuous improvement opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1208113