Your new company
World renown MNC that developing a wide-range of prescription medicines and non-prescription consumer health to over 20 countries across Asia, Australia etc.
Employing over 500 industry professionals over 3 continents, building trust and leading brands.
Your new role
- You will execute the Malaysian growth strategy by developing brand plans, marketing and promotional programs, product budgets and forecasts, and by evaluating and delivering new pipeline opportunities in order to deliver agreed financial and market share targets for Malaysia.
- You will deliver annual financial targets for Malaysia, including year-on-year growth targets and agreed market shares
- You will prepare the annual brand plans, budgets and S&OP monthly demand forecasts; and manage all marketing A&P efficiently and monitor its effectiveness to ensure a positive ROI on investments.
- You will ensure a consumer centric mindset is at the forefront of all brand activity by leveraging compelling category insights and best practice learnings
What you'll need to succeed
- A recognised university degree and/or Masters/MBA qualification.
- 3+yrs Consumer Healthcare marketing experience is essential
- A strategic thinker with financial acumen who is able to contribute effectively to brand planning and budgeting
What you'll get in return
- Regional exposure
- Chance to to represent world renown brands experiencing exponential growth during this time
- Competitive benefits eg. 13 months, performance bonuses and additional fixed allowances
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1220135