Your new company
You'll be working for a reputable market-leader within the FMCG industry who is looking for a buyer to be based in Kuala Lumpur. With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, it continues to gain market share over its competitors.
Your new role
In this job, you'll be responsible to manage a team as well as oversee the development and implementation of the complete procurement process including strategic sourcing activities for indirect materials, negotiations and contract management to bring competitive advantage to the business. Reviewing and coordinating the workload across your team will be a constant in this position, as well as your ability to lead, develop strategies and support subordinates.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Proven experience in leadership - delivery and functional people management
- Strong ability to communicate with, and convince stakeholders from various backgrounds
- Experienced in leading tender works, contract management and negotiation
- Proven track record of category management, strong implementation of Supplier Management and cost saving initiatives
- Experience in the FMCG or retail industry
What you need to do now
- Attractive remuneration package with allowances.
- Opportunity for global business exposure.
- Dynamic working environment with career growth opportunity.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1228347
Diversity At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.