Your new company
You will be joining an established food manufacturing company based in Selangor. They are offering a wide range of products from beverages to cooking ingredients. They are currently looking for a Procurement Manager to lead the centralisation of their procurement function.
Your new role
You will be in charge of consolidating procurements activities among all subsidiaries and manufacturing plants. You will be spearheading the improvement plan to enhance current purchasing process including sourcing, supplier management, cost-saving and reporting. You will be monitoring the market conditions to ensure materials availability and price competitiveness. You will also be leading a purchasing team to provide guidance and to help in team development plan.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Solid experience in managing the end-to-end procurement function.
- Working experience and knowledge in food manufacturing industry.
- In-depth knowledge in negotiation, contract reviewing, and purchasing reporting process.
- Fluent in Mandarin to liaise with mandarin-speaking suppliers.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree.
You will be entitled to:
What you need to do now
- Remuneration package up to 15k.
- Attractive benefits and company bonuses.
- Regional career exposure.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.