Your new company
Your new company specialize in national payments network and shared central infrastructure for Malaysia’s financial markets. They are currently going through massive expansion to cater to the market needs.
Your new role
The designated Procurement Engineer provides deep vendor management, procurement and sourcing,
contract commercial negotiation expertise and is tasked with the responsibility for developing and implementing
sourcing strategies, plans and executing bidding events, negotiating purchase contracts and supporting
stakeholders in the ongoing management of suppliers, in order to deliver against sourcing and
contracting requirements for the department.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Degree in Information Technology or Accounting with a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a high-pressured environment – exceptional self-starters will be considered.
- Business Relationship Management (BRM) or PMI PMP certification would be an added advantage.
- Experience in the IT banking and Telecommunications sector would be an added advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- With commercial sensitivity and insight, strong communication and negotiation ability, can promote mutual agreement and mutual benefit.
- Strong project management ability and method, excellent organization and coordination ability, and excellent project delivery.
What you need to do now
- Attractive remuneration package and development opportunities.
- Opportunities to develop skills across multiple disciplines
- Involvement in multiple new and exciting projects
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1240937