Your new company
You will be joining a highly reputable company that is one of the top manufacturers within their industry. This company has rapidly gain in size and has continue to expand as it grows. With the new expansion, a process engineer is needed.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Overlook process improvement in the team
- In Charge of process capability control, monitoring and improvement.
- Work closely with Manufacturing, QA, related CFT and Customers to investigate and find root cause of product quality issue and execute improvement plans.
- Implementing improvement methodologies like LEAN and Six Sigma methodology to develop systems and processes that track and optimize yield, quality metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets - improve safety, quality, productivity, and flexibility/speed of execution.
- Monitor process KPIs and timely trigger corrective actions for improvement
- Prepare and maintain performance reports and records and timely submission to Department/Senior Manager.
What you need to do now
- Degree or master in either electronics, manufacturing engineering, materials engineering or similar disciplines.
- Minimal of 5 years of semiconductor assembly/test process experience.
Click “apply now” if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on the other opportunities in manufacturing, please contact Tan Hui Jie at Hays on +603 76118672 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hays, we are passionate about placing people in the right position for growth and success. We actively encourage people from a different background to apply.