Your new company
Located in Johor, this Swiss semiconductor company is rapidly expanding, and is looking for a variety of process development engineers (Pre-Assy, FOL, MOL, EOL) to join their award winning R&D team.
Your new role
As process development engineers in the R&D team, you will be the subject matter expert on the various processes you’re tasked with (Pre-Assy, FOL, MOL, EOL), in charge of developing and industrializing new materials, and processes to meet customer requirements while adhering to quality standards. You will be working closely with customers and the internal team to ensure customer satisfaction and quality.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- More than 3 years working experience.
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Microelectronics / Mechatronics / Semiconductor Technology, Material science) or equivalent.
- Equipped with statistical data analysis, analytical and problem-solving skills especially with Moulding, Descum and Sputtering process.
- Systematic Problem-Solving methodology e.g., 8D, DMAIC, Process Mapping, Fish Bond, Is/is not…etc.
- Ability to anticipate issues and challenges and resolving them quickly. Good knowledge and skills in production area.
- Practice high performance behaviour and together work as Team in executing projects & strive for excellent.
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with
What you need to do now
- An attractive monthly remuneration package
- Performance bonuses after 1 year of service
- Excellent career growth opportunities
Click ‘apply now’ if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities in R&D, please contact Joanna Darma at +60376118627 or email Joanna.Darma@hays.com.my [mailto:Joanna.Darma@hays.com.my] At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1196975