Your new company
Located in the south of Malaysia, this German based electronics manufacturer is expanding their development team, and are looking for experienced development engineers to join the team.
Your new role
As a process development engineer, you will be the main person in charge of develop and continuously improve new primary assembled sensors within the innovation department. With a firm technical know how, you will be the technical consultant, leading new and exciting projects.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Successfully completed degree (bachelor's or master's) in materials science, physics, mechanical engineering, or related field
- Knowledge in statistical evaluation of experiments and familiarity with Six-Sigma methods, DoE, FMEA and Minitab desirable.
- Good analytical skills and proficiency with production drawings and specifications is a must.
- Ideally first experience in the automotive environment
- Ability and willingness to independently familiarize oneself with the details of various technologies and processes from different fields
- Interest in complex reciprocal relationships between processes and material or product properties
- Independently implement and coordinate work packages and sub-projects in terms of time, cost and performance and report to project management on a regular basis
- A high degree of teamwork and cooperation skills as well as strong communication skills to work successfully with colleagues and external partners in an international context
- Very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken, knowledge of German is a plus
What you need to do now
- An attractive monthly remuneration package
- Performance bonuses after 1 year of service
- Excellent career growth opportunities
Click ‘apply now’ if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities in R&D, please contact Joanna Darma at +60376118627 or email Joanna.Darma@hays.com.my [mailto:Joanna.Darma@hays.com.my] At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. #1236537