Your new company
A market leading EPCC construction company with excellent reputation in hydrocarbons and petrochemical sector. Great career growth and exceptional opportunity to work among the most talented skills in the industry.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Making improvements to and offering advice about operational procedures;
- Scheduling and co-ordinating work to tight deadlines;
- Ensuring that equipment works to its specification;
- Creating and carrying out test procedures;
- Investigating problems, diagnosing/repairing faults;
- Liaising with installation/project engineers;
- Supervising engineering and technical staff;
- Writing reports and documentation;
- Providing technical support;
- Ensuring safe working conditions;
- Training maintenance and operative staff where appropriate.
- Support Process Engineering works
What you need to do now
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Plant Operation in Precom & Commissioning works. Experience in Refinery Plant is an advantages
- Experience in as Commissioning Lead Engineer is an advantage
- Experience in Acid Gas Oxidizer or Refinery Field is an advantage.
- Experience in Smooth Start-Up Program Implementation preparation and involvement in OIM, FIE , CRA, ORA & health checks.
- Experience in preparing Plant Systemization, Pre-commissioning, Startup &
- Commissioning and Operating Manual Procedures Preparation.
- Experience in Field Pre-commissioning, Plant Start Up & Commissioning including pre-startup review (PSSR), JSA preparation, system walk down, punch list closure, etc.
- Able to prepare and establish schedule and man power requirement and machinery/tools planning for precom/comm activities.
- Able to comply environmental, quality & safety requirements at site
- Responsible in monitoring progress and meeting the project datelines.
- Possesses good communication & people skills
- Able to lead and coordinate with multi disciplines, vendors and Clients.
- Willing to travel and station at site
- Good command in English (spoken and written).
Click 'apply now' if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities, please contact Fitri Mazeli at Hays on +603 2786 8600 or Fitri.Mazeli@hays.com.my email.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.