Your new company
You’ll be working for a medical information services company who is looking for a Medical Writer, which provides flexibility and hybrid working arrangement.
Your new role
You’ll be responsible for managing projects including various therapeutics areas. You will also be responsible to analyse and incorporate clinical data from journal article into written articles. Sometimes you will need to handle client inquiries and work closely with local experts, regional writing, and operation teams to develop updated and relevant scientific publications.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences / Healthcare science, MD PharmD Bpharm. Masters and Phd in Sciences is a plus.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- At least 3 years of scientific and medical writing experience or pharmaceutical medical affairs experience.
- Able to read and write scientific publications
In return for your commitment and expert knowledge, you will be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Challenging yet fulfilling career in medical information company in Malaysia
- Flexible working arrangement and hybrid mode working
- Competitive benefits eg. attractive basic salary
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities. Please contact Christine Choo at Hays on +603-76118605 or drop your CV by emailing Christine.Choo@hays.com.my. At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diversity background to apply. #1235841