Your new company
Our client is a telecommunications tower infrastructure company who are expanding both in Malaysia as well as internationally. They are looking for an experienced and seasoned Principal Engineer of Structural Design to join their ever-growing team.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- As an integral part of the team, your main focus is to drive standardisation and enforcement of site design specifications across the company’s entities
- You will also be required to explore innovative solutions for structural integrity assurance and ensure tower design compliance is per the specifications set.
- You’ll also have the opportunity to work with local entity teams of the company on commercialisation of new innovations and to drive said innovations through working closely with key stakeholders of the company.
What you'll get in return
- A minimum of a Degree in Civil and Structural Engineering as well as 12 years of experience in structural design, planning, optimisation and rollout is necessary.
- You must be a Professional Engineer with Practicing Certificate (Ir.)
- Prior experience in design and development of telecommunication towers is a key skill to have.
In return for your commitment and expert knowledge, you’ll be rewarded with :
What you need to do now
- Promising career growth with a growing local company
- The opportunity to be involved in various large projects
- Competitive salary package
Click ‘apply now’ if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities in Engineering, please contact Ashley Liew at Hays on +603 2786 8600 or email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1229126