Your new company
Join the world-class leading Cyber Security and Network organization with the dynamic working environment. Due to market growth, they are currently looking for a permanent Presales Consultant!
Your new role
In this role, you will be working closely with the sales team on business proposals and pitches. You will be require to lead security projects and engage in strategic planning for the deployment of information security technologies and enhancements in order to achieve technical solutions for all projects. You will also have to develop solutions to handle security incidents and coordinate investigative activities.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor degree in disciplines such as Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT, MIS or equivalent.
- Previous experience working in a technical pre-sales position will be necessary.
- Knowledge in SIEM, NMS, security and network devices, etc. is an asset.
- Must be a subject matter expert with extensive information security and network experience.
- An ability to communicate technical information in a way that is easy to understand.
- English proficiency is a must.
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Competitive compensation package and consistent career development.
- Opportunities to work with a market leading team within the Cyber Security and Network industry.
- Excellent career support and leadership training.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Waris Rahimi at +603 7611 8648 . Alternatively, you can drop an email at Waris.firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1222168