Your new company
Our client is a multinational heavy manufacturing organisation that is based in the Northern Region.
Your new role
As the Plant Manager, your prime objectives includes daily management and coordination of plant operations including production, process development, material handling, purchasing and maintenance, including close supervision on quality and technical (lab operations). Your daily responsibilities also includes;
What you'll need to succeed
- Ensure smooth production and overall process flow on the correct quality in the most effective way
- Ensure production and process are undertaken to minimize safety and environment hazards and risks to employees, visitors and contractors
- Continually monitor and report on all activities on site, making improvement decisions to create positive changes to the plant with reasonable returns of investment
- Work with Project Manager to ensure all plant projects are completed based on target timeline set in the most cost effective manner
What you need to do now
- Ideal candidates are preferred to have over 15 years of working experience from the Heavy Manufacturing Industry (Chemicals/Cement/Minerals) with experience in plant management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Chemical/Process Engineering/or equivalent)
- Master's in Business Administration will be an added advantage
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.