Your new company
My client is a market leading MNC chemical manufacturer with a reputable customer base. Its Malaysian business is in search for a Plant Manager to lead operations for sites based in Selangor.
Your new role
You will oversee and manage plant operations for the designated sites. Key focus areas includes ensuring optimum plant efficiency, productivity as well as safety and quality measures are in place. You will gain exposure to various complexity in processes across sites and its deliverables for customers.
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- Relevant background in Engineering / Manufacturing
- A minimum of 10 years experience in plant operations with the last 5 years in a chemical process plant
- Experience leading a team of Engineers
- Having maintenance and / or greenfield plant set up is an added advantage
- Willingness to travel once every two weeks to smaller plants in Selangor
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on your career. #1222080