Your new company
Our client holds a premier position within the pharmaceutical + healthcare industry. With a brand that is recognized worldwide and strong presence in Malaysia and worldwide. They have excellent reputation for providing rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help patients.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for pharmaceutical drug development, particularly in peptide drugs, from identifying molecules to registration, including any subsequent variations needed, optimising product development completion dates to cater for patent expiry date where possible
- oversee the setting up of the new peptide plant, including that of peptide drug process development, formulation, lab equipment purchase and qualification and all relevant activities
- Ensure the plant setup fulfils PIC/s and EU-GMP requirement by keeping the updated program according to the latest guidelines.
- Ability to train and develop employees with the aim to grow the peptide plant,
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor in Pharmacy, Biomedical Sciences or related discipline.
- Done research or experienced in peptide synthesis and formulation and/or related is a MUST
- Minimum 8 years in a laboratory environment with knowledge of laboratory safety, good laboratory practice, good manufacturing practice and pharmaceutical product development.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, good in mentoring and coaching
What you need to do now
- Career progression with potential regional exposure
- Attractive salary package with bonuses
- A chance to get into a market leader company
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please forward your latest resume to Angela.Fung@hays.com.my or contact Angela at +603 7611 8643 for more information. If this role isn’t quite right for you but you are looking to explore new opportunities in the life science sector, please contact Angela for a confidential discussion about your options.