Your new company
An exciting opportunity awaits you, where you will be joining a global retailer which was founded over a century ago. In line with their growing business in Asia, they are looking for an Operations Executive who will manage order management & processing and provide operational support across their business functions
Your new role
As an Order Management Executive, you will responsible in handling sales orders so that they are fulfilled timely and replenishment needs are met. You will also liaise with 3PL warehouse and ensure distribution to end users are carried out efficiently. Additionally, you will provide operational support by identifying, recommending and implementing measures to drive the growth of the business as well as improve efficiency across service deliveries.
What you'll need to succeed
Your previous experience in a similar background will lead you to success, as will:
• 3-4 years of experience in related field
• Order Management and Sales Support experience
• Proficient in MS Excel and Aurora
• Energetic, motivated and willing face new challenges
• Excellent communication skills
What you'll get in return
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with:
• Attractive remuneration package with allowances.
• Opportunity for global business exposure.
• Dynamic working environment with career growth opportunities
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Supply Chain, contact Shalini Ravi at Hays on +6 03-76118677 or email email@example.com.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse background to apply.