Your new company
Our client is a market leader in the chemical instrument industry with strong growth prospects. They are looking for an Operations Manager to oversee production and supply chain divisions. Successful candidates must come with oil and gas background related to production and supply chain management experience.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Study departmental objectives and key requirements to achieve production and supply chain outcomes
- Plan overall supply chain strategy and oversee product storage, handling and distribution and forecasting to ensure materials or products are available
- Ensure production is conducted within on time delivery, is within budget and quality standards are maintained
- Innovate and introduce efficient ways to manage the overall supply chain process
- Manage and approve departmental budgets
What you need to do now
- A minimum of 8 or, more years in Oil and Gas or equivalent
- Business acumen and supply chain management experience
- Strong problem solving, leadership and decision making skills
- English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin language proficiency skills
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or, forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.