Your new company
A multinational company with decades of experience in the industry is looking for a Operations Excellence Engineer who is looking to take their next step in their career. Able to provide great remuneration and growth opportunities, the company can give you the necessary tools to succeed.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
Responsible for Operational Excellence projects and coordinating the continuous improvement activity on assigned plant operation processes
- Initiate and develop strategic operational & reliability excellence policy to drive ownership and ensuring operational discipline
- Identify and implement gaps & improvement opportunities to improve plant efficiency and productivities
- Lead, facilitate and execute continuous improvement activity & other necessary workshops* / plant assessments for best practice / lesson learnt sharing
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor’s degree in any technical discipline.
- Previous experience in chemical plant operations, productivity & Lean Six Sigma (Black Belt)
- Independent and able to work in ambiguous environment with minimal guidance
What you need to do now
- Attractive salary package
- Great benefits
- Growth Opportunities
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1238727