Your new company
This is an innovative banking group that truly transform’s people’s lives and prides itself on being a progressive and forward thinker. They have a number of exceptional products and services and they are dedicated to offering its people a challenging and diverse career.
Your new role
As a key member of the team, you’ll be trusted with managing and leading the necessary risk assessment processes of the bank namely Risk & Control Self Assessments (RCSA), Key Risk Indicators (KRI), Global Control Self Assessments (GCSA) along with the Outsourcing Management process. You’ll be required to support the team with coordinating and participating in BCM activities as well as promoting a strong Risk Culture across various departments. You will implement, enforce and execute the necessary operational risk related frameworks, policies and procedures in accordance to the group and regulatory guidelines. You’ll also have the opportunity to mentor and provide guidance to other members of the team.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Ideally you will have at least 5 year(s) of experience in Operational Risk Management within the Banking/Financial Services industry
- Ability to think outside the box
- An eye for detail and possessing excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge and passion in risk management will be necessary
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Competitive compensation package including a competitive performance-based bonus structure and consistent career development
- Opportunities to work with a market leading team within the banking industry
- Involvement in various risk analytics projects
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new Risk Management position, please contact Jet Wong at +603-2786 8686 or email Jet.Wong@hays.com.my for a confidential discussion on your career.