Your new company
You will be working in the shared service centre of one of the largest multinational banks in the world. The business supports the group’s operations in the market globally and provide financial solutions to their stakeholders. Due to the market growth, a Operational Risk Manager (Technology) is needed to join the team.
Your new role
This is an interesting role whereby you will be utilising your IT Audit, IT Risk Management and IT Risk Assessment knowledge. You will be performing technology risk management in identifying, assessing, monitoring and controlling technology risk, and provide guidance on necessary mitigation measures. You will also be able to apply your understanding on the end-to-end audit lifecycle.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Technology (i.e. Information Security, IT Audit, IT Risk Management or related roles)
- Prior working experience in FI or other regulated industry will be an added advantage
- Completed Cloud training or has hands on experience in Cloud
- ISACA professional certification such as CISA, CRISC or etc.
What you need to do now
- An exciting opportunity to work for a business that delivers excellent remuneration and career progression.
- You could also use this opportunity to leverage your strengths and greatest skills in your career within the industry
- You will enjoy a dynamic and stimulating fast-paced environment with a team of bright professionals supporting you
Click “apply now” if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on opportunities in IT Audit, kindly contact Azlina at Hays or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and success. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1236712