Your new company
Located in Penang, you will be part of the award winning R&D team, that’s expanding in Malaysia. With increasing demand, and the company’s operations moving from China to Malaysia, this company is looking to expand and bring in local talent to be part of the team.
Your new role
The NPI Technical Engineer will be responsible for identifying, investigating, and driving resolution of product related yield issues. This role will work with diverse stakeholders across R&D and Operations to deliver capable products with demonstrated yield meeting new product launch requirements and a roadmap to maturity yields
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Ability to capture and synthesize failure conditions and experimental data.
- Ability to troubleshoot to the component level.
- Must have experience with product design /sustaining /Test engineering or troubleshooting for complex electronic devices, especially for RF and/or DC power supplies.
- Proficient knowledge and troubleshooting skills in electronic circuits, components, and PCBAs.
- Exceptional written and oral English communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyze circuits using circuit simulation software (ie. Pspice, Matlab, Mathcad).
- Ability to analyze large data sets using statistical analysis tools and databases (ie. JMP, SPC Excel, Minitab` Access).
- Ability to read and create schematic drawings using software applications (ie. PCAD, Altium).
- Skill in using enterprise resource planning tools – SAP.
What you need to do now
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent career growth opportunities
Click ‘apply now’ if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities in R&D, please contact Joanna Darma at +6037611827 or email Joanna.Darma@hays.com.my [mailto:Joanna.Darma@hays.com.my] At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1215426