Your new company
This award winning company currently partner s with one of the top technology companies in the world. It ’s operation focuses on online gaming, e-commerce, gamification, and talent management . Due to market growth, several permanent positions are opened. It is seeking to expand its team to work on a CRM platform.
Your new role
You will work from home most of the time and have to be in office occasionally . These roles are involved in the migration of the salesforce CRM platform using NodeJS in terms of new features, change request, enhancements, and bug fixes.
For Junior Developer:
Your task will focus on salesforce main interface. You will hand on coding and check on API documentation. You will also liaise with BA. You will also have responsibility to do 24/7 support on a rotation basis.
For Senior Developer:
Your task will focus on R&D and Analysis. You will be required to conduct impact analysis.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- At least 1 year of experience for junior and 4 years for senior preferably in NodeJS.
- Open to candidate who has worked on NodeJS outside of work or freelance/own project.
- Mandarin OR Cantonese speaker is an advantage due to ongoing project with client..
- Solution-driven and proactive.
What you need to do now
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary package.
- On-the-job training for junior developer.
- Opportunity to work with new exciting technology.
If you are keen to explore, click “Apply Now” or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Phoebe Boey via Phoebe.Boey@hays.com.my [mailto:Phoebe.Boey@hays.com.my] or call +60-3-2786 8688. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1233732