Your new company
This isn't an opportunity to miss! As you will be joining one of the world's renown FMCG organisations and in line with their rapid expansion plans, they are looking for a New Product Development (NPD) Specialist to successfully deliver activities on time to support their brand strategies.
Your new role
As a New Product Development Specialist, you will be responsible for the following:
What you'll need to succeed
- Involved in Project teams to drive new product launches and innovation
- Lead and oversee product development stages, drive, organize and facilitate project-related actions
- Responsible for Activity Management process to drive effectiveness among cross functions and lead cross-functional teams
- Facilitate risk assessment and mitigation plan discussion in every stage throughout the projects and share visibility and alignment with internal stakeholders
What you'll get in return
- NPD process expert and background in FMCG, food or both
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- Possess project management is an added advantage
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with:
• Attractive remuneration package with allowances.
• Opportunity for global business exposure.
• Dynamic working environment with career growth opportunities
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Supply Chain, contact Shalini Ravi at Hays on +6 03-76118677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. #1220708