Your new company
One of Malaysia's biggest players in the manufacturing industry that is on a mission to expand their global IT team based in Malaysia. This organization drives on individuals who are committed, hardworking, risk-taking and possess high integrity.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be supporting this organization's network infrastructure which includes their LAN, WAN, SD-WAN and remote access environment.
- Any network problems will be escalated to you for troubleshooting and resolving.
- You will also play the role to implement technical improvement and get involved on a global scale with the organization's network infrastructure projects.
- As part of the operations team, you will be responsible for managing, maintaining and providing architectural concepts of their network tools and devices.
What you'll get in return
- Extensive expertise with routing, switching and any wireless network technologies.
- It would be an additional plus if you had exposure to environments such as network segmentation, DNS, or DHCP.
- Particularly experience with these tools would make this job more smooth sailing for you; Cisco Switches, ISE, SD-WAN, Monitoring systems, NAC or PAM.
- The ability to converse well in English and showcase of engaging personality.
What you need to do now
- The amazing opportunity to work with an organization that is very open and dynamic.
- Unbelievable flexibility with of course commitment to every employees independent working culture.
- Cross-cultural relationship with global counterparts to learn and gain more knowledge and experience.
I'm sure this job excites you since you have read this far and with that your future awaits with just a click away! If you would like to directly get in touch me, contact me now at Justine Gonsalvez +60376118604 | email@example.com
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.