Your new company
You’ll be working for a reputable market-leader in financial service industry with an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field.
Your new role
You will be executing the installation, development, testing and deployment of new projects and implementations. Aside from monitoring and troubleshooting network-related problems, you will also be supporting the monitoring team and ensuring the resolution of all and any critical alerts on the systems.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Technical academic qualification equivalent to Computing or Information Technology
- At least 3 years working experience in operating network devices, SD-Wan, CCNP/CCNA certified
- Preferably from an SI, banking or ISP background
What you need to do now
- Opportunity to work with a market leading global MNC.
- A work environment that promotes developing their talents.
- Innovative digitalisation exposure to grow your skillset.
Click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities in IT Infrastructure, please contact Jocelyn Chung at Hays on Jocelyn.Chung@hays.com.my [mailto:Jocelyn.Chung@hays.com.my]
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1215679