The Company & The Team
An MNC insurer with a strong regional presence that provides both local and international opportunity to their employees. Interested yet? This is a company that is keen to always develop internal talents, hence the internal opportunities, thus not requiring you to look-out for new opportunities. Oh, and did I mention that they are strategizing to even further locally, exciting times ahead don't you think?
So, what are your responsibilities? Well firstly, in all analytics role, maintenance & analysis of data, then recommend necessary modifications. Then, assist both pricing & underwriting teams in indicating pricing of products. This is followed by internal & regulatory reports. Every step you take & make will have a huge impact on the companies direction & strategy. A very crucial role that constantly evolves due to evolving data.
- Degree in Actuarial or Similar
- Directly from Portfolio Analytics? GREAT! If not, Pricing knowledge is good too, but....
- would be suitable for anyone tired of Actuarial Pricing, or Valuation work
- AND, communication is very very important, to share your thoughts with your other stakeholders
- Great Compensation - up to RM90k/annum (before bonus)
- Excellent career support (working with experienced team mates!)
- Definitely a challenge, as company is growing
- AND a stable environment where you can learn, contribute, develop and the list goes on and on
So, What's Next?
Well, if you think you are a good fit, and you are keen to be part of an excellent organisation, call me - Nigel at +60327868600 or email me at email@example.com.
If you are looking for anything else besides this role in Actuarial, just reach out as well. Let me help you Work for your Tomorrow, Today! #1227077