Your new company
A leading financial institute that has built their reputation in the market globally. This growth is a reflection of their outstanding contribution in the financial services industry. Their commitment to provide quality service to consumers worldwide has allowed them to make their mark in the Malaysian market. Due to this expansion, strong native Mobile Developers are needed to join their team.
Your new role
Your role includes enhancing and adding new features to existing mobile applications. You will be expected to code native mobile applications (either Android or iOS) and work with native mobile application frameworks. You will also be expected to be open to learn new technologies within the mobile space.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- A minimum experience of 2 years on Hybrid mobile development.
- Experience in the Banking/Insurance/FinTech industry will be an added advantage.
- Technical requirements include but are not limited to: Android (Android Java, Android Studio) / iOS (Swift, Objective-C, XCode)
- Good understanding of mobile development life cycle.
You will be challenged to work with an award-winning financial institute with good compensation and benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’. For more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in IT, contact Phoebe Boey at Hays on +60327868688 or email Phoebe.Boey@hays.com.my.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage and support people from diverse background to apply. #1191574