Your new company
My client is nation's only payment network solutions provider and they are looking for a Section Head in for MEPS ATM. You are responsible for leading the Application Development department to implement highly scalable and robust for MEPS ATM and application modernization to overall payment systems. You are also to participate and provide application technology consultation to drive stakeholders in execution of new forward enabling system solution to align with the organization’s directions and missions.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible in managing and implementing system delivery and development, and solution to operational matters for MEPS ATM system (inclusive Self-Service Terminal tools and monitoring) and modernization of retail payment systems in achieving a high availability and scalable platform to meet industry demands and projections.
- Ensure overall MEPS ATM application development, enhancement and implementation is being done in timely manner, within allocated resources, budget and comply with IT standards and policies, internal and external customers.
- Ensure overall application development technology is in accordance with approved strategy and business plan.
- Responsible in managing and implementing system delivery and development, and solution to operational matters for MEPS ATM system in achieving a high availability and scalable platform to meet industry demands and projections.
- Own the existing business and technical requirements, covering end-to-end process from design, specifications, development, and support stage for MEPS ATM and modernized payment or application development automation components or solutions such as API Gateway, etc.
- Accountable for end-to-end software delivery and post maintenance and applying right solutions towards each incident by working closely with various Subject Matter Experts (SME) to explore various solutions on new and challenging problems.
- Focal person in a cross-functional team and work with SME to participate and provide expertise advices on Application Modernization, Infrastructure Improvement Programme (IIP), DevOps Transformation, Business & ISD projects that not limit to leading, planning, design, implementation and operations for Future State Architecture (FSA).
- Lead in various forums such as Resiliency Task Force (RTF), audit, compliance, Project Steering Committee (PSC), Business Working Group (BWG) and etc.
- Ensure 2nd level support and resources availability for high availability and high resiliency of production systems including applications problem resolution and escalation to respective vendors and Management
- Employs the risk assessment methodology issued by the Risk Management Department to determine specifically which controls are needed for business application software being developed, significantly enhanced, or externally provided (outsourced).
- Builds appropriate controls into business application software so that the resulting business activity will be both secure and reliable.
- At least 7 years of working experience in managing application development and implementations related to ATM channel, switching/acquiring and IT banking
- Need to have experience managing a team
- Must have programming in Ruby / IBM JCL / EuroNet's ITM application and experiences in DB2 / SQL databases
- AS400 is an added advantage
What you'll get in return
You will be part of the team in pioneering legacy system transformation to modern systems.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1240781