Your new company
A Global pharmaceutical MNC which has strong presence in developing medicines in – Respiratory, Asthma, Cardiovascular Disease, diabetes, depression and more.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Customers' needs are assessed, and products are appropriately marketed across therapies.
- Use effective selling abilities to communicate with and persuade selected doctors and pharmacies to prescribe our products.
- Work with the sales team to design and implement brand strategies so that the marketing message is consistent.
- Gain a competitive advantage by developing positive trust relationships with selected customers.
- With the help of the marketing team, pursue continual learning and professional growth and stay current with the latest medical data.
- You will be based in central (PJ, Damansara & N9) - covering pharmacy, GP and clinic channel
What you'll get in return
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in sales preferable in multiple therapy areas
- Proven work experience as a Pharmaceutical rep
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines and latest medical issues
- Proven skills in sales, sourcing and negotiation
- Strong organisational and time management skills
In return for your commitment and expert knowledge, you will be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Challenging yet fulfilling career in renowned global pharmaceutical company in Malaysia
- Chance to represent world renown brands experiencing exponential growth during this time
- Competitive benefits eg. attractive performance bonuses and fixed allowances
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities. Please contact Christine Choo at Hays on +603-76118605 or email Christine.Choo@hays.com.my. At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diversity background to apply. #1238433