Your New Company
An established pharmaceutical company which has strong presence in Malaysia pharmaceutical industry.
Your New Role
- Customers' needs are assessed, and products are appropriately marketed across therapies.
- Use effective selling abilities to communicate with and persuade selected doctors and pharmacies to prescribe our products.
- Work with the sales team to design and implement brand strategies so that the marketing message is consistent.
- Gain a competitive advantage by developing positive trust relationships with selected customers.
- With the help of the marketing team, pursue continual learning and professional growth and stay current with the latest medical data.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in sales preferable in multiple therapy areas
- Proven work experience as a pharmaceutical rep
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines and latest medical issues
- Proven skills in sales, sourcing, and negotiation
- Strong organisational and time management skills
What you’ll get in return
In return for your commitment and expert knowledge, you will be rewarded with:
- Challenging yet fulfilling career in renowned global pharmaceutical company in Malaysia
- Chance to represent world renown brands experiencing exponential growth during this time
- Competitive benefits eg. attractive performance bonuses and fixed allowances
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities. Please contact Christine Choo at Hays on +603-76118605 or email Christine.Choo@hays.com.my. At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diversity background to apply. #1239636