YOUR NEW COMPANY
This organisation is a market leader in the Asia-Pacific region and is famous for its exceptional life insurance products. With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, several permanent Life Medical Underwriters are needed to join the team in the Malaysia office.
YOUR NEW ROLE
- Opportunity to develop into a professional medical Underwriter
- Evaluating an individual’s medical history or physical condition, occupational hazards, financial background, insurable interest and other information - followed by action such as accept, modify or decline the risk
- Underwrite all medical insurance products by assessing risks according to company guidelines and regulations.
- Assist in any ad-hoc projects.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Experience in Life/Medical Underwriting, medical lab or bioscience related work scope or more than 3 years in nursing, or any relevant medical background.
- Ability to speak and understand Cantonese will be an advantage.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- An eye for detail and possessing excellent communication skills
- The ability to maintain a commercial approach to every aspect of your role and lead from the front
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with:
- Expanding your work scope and experience in Insurance within Life Medical Underwriting to drive the business
- Excellent career support and leadership training
- Lead and transform the strategy and future of a well-established team
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
Click ‘apply now’ if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities in Insurance, please contact Jean Cheng at Hays on +60 3 2786 8600 or email Jean.Cheng@hays.com.my
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1210469