Your new company
You’ll be working for a global reputable market-leader manufacturing connectivity and sensing products that ensure that a more connected world is possible. They are seeking Engineers to join their vibrant team to contribute towards their growing portfolio of innovative and exciting antenna products.
Your new role
In this role, you’ll be responsible for the following:
- Ensure designs implement proper technologies while meeting manufacturing, cost, and timing goals.
- Coordinate activities to accomplish prototype and pilot production runs to mature the design of components and assemblies and meet customer needs for finished material.
- Work directly with customers, and internal teams to identify requirements, establish design expectations, and meet agreed upon design, performance, and goals for projects.
- Perform risk assessment tests and use results to improve design and reduce risks before reaching manufacturing.
- Coordinate project activities to ensure smooth release of products into manufacturing meeting customer requirements and established timelines.
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- A minimum requirement of 5-8 years of work-related experience in mechanical design for antenna or related products;
- Ability to fully define project scope, deliverables and team requirements as well as execute program plans with minimal supervision;
- Demonstrated experience in participating on multi-disciplinary product development team;
- Knowledge of Solid Work or other designing software.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Amanda.Lim@hays.com.my for a confidential discussion on other opportunities.