Your new company
Leading player in the financial sector
Your new role
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating and executing marketing campaigns for new product launches, as well as budget management.
- Develop & execute marketing campaigns for new product launches
- Concept ideation, go to market strategy & budget planning
- Manage partnership campaign that is relevant to campaigns
- Perform postmortem for respective campaigns
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Experience in brand & marketing communication
- Experience in B2B marketing is a plus
- Has experience in the entire marketing mix – how and when to leverage different marketing channels from ATL and BTL communications for campaign activation
- A clear understanding of how to plan an end-to-end marketing campaign
What you need to do now
- Opportunity to drive strategic direction for Digital Marketing
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.