Your new company
The company is a distinguished Korea-based company that focuses in providing top-notch quality transfer services in multiple fields that includes elevators, escalators and moving walks all to ensure that everyone can enjoy transfer experiences in a safe, quick, and convenient manner, all whilst fulfilling evolving urban architecture requirements. They are now in search for to expand and are in need for a managing director to help bring the company in Malaysia to rise the next level.
Your new role
The position would have several responsibilities whereby:
What you'll need to succeed
- The role would require coming up, setting up and overseeing business plans and activities for the company as well as ensuring that these plans are followed through and are achieved successfully.
- You will also be the authoritative figure that ‘runs’ the company, therefore will also be responsible for the company’s board and stakeholders.
- Furthermore, the company has high expectation for you to establish or approve key matters involving organizational development, sales strategies as well as administrative alignment.
- The position also would require you to be in control of the elevator sales, installation, service sales and operation and safety for the Malaysian entity.
- There is also the responsibility of reporting weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly P&L performance to the Korea HQ.
To be qualified for the role, you will need to fulfil requirements such as:
What you need to do now
- University graduate in Administration, Mechanical or Economics.
- At least 5 years of working experience in a similar industry or possess exposure in construction, specifically M&E systems, and services in the building industry.
- A detailed comprehension of business strategy and products along with basic knowledge on elevator operation and contract management.
- Ability to communicate well in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both verbally and written.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1231923