Your new company
Your new role
- Reputable market-leader within the manufacturing industry.
- Based in Kuala Lumpur.
This role is required to support and design process improvements for the Supply Chain sector within the organisation. You would be managing projects on a regional level and perform reporting & analytics tasks.
What you'll need to succeed
- Identify required models, methods and tools for Service Design
- Structure, group and prioritize business requirements
- Ensure usage of new information and communication technology to design or re-design supply chain services
- Develop new and extend existing services based on requirements from the business and align with service catalog
- Test new services prior to implementation and calculate cost
- Deliver basis for technical concepts in cooperation with Functional Experts
- Drive automation and digitalization of FSO/G-services e.g. paperless document flows
- Drive continuous improvement and change management in the Operations
- Create customer-specific and cross-regional distribution concepts in cooperation with Business Units and Logistics Procurement
- Drive as Project Manager integration of new businesses into FSO/G-service structure e.g. resulting out of M&A
- Take over Project Management for optimization and innovation initiatives in the area of Transport- and Export/Import Management
What you need to do now
- Min 5 years experience in supply chain / logistics.
- Project management/coordination experience.
- Able to build presentation decks.
- Experienced using dashboards.
- Able to act as business driver & facilitate meetings.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1216268