Your new company
This is a renowned established Investment Bank based in Kuala Lumpur.
Your new role
Part of your responsibilities include but not limited to;
What you'll need to succeed
- Assist in initiation process of deal evaluation – preparation of placemat which contained summary of the financial performances, deal structure, transaction fund flow and salient terms and conditions.
- Provide solutions including Client Relationship Manager as Facility Agent for all PDS/Loan Stock issuance/Loan Syndication originated by the Bank.
- Managing the agency functions and review of agency roles for bond issuances, syndicated loans and loan stocks arranged by Debt Markets (DM) and Corporate Finance (CF), under the assigned portfolio.
As most of the deal transactions are highly leveraged, someone who has strong credit background with exposure to huge/complex/regional financing deals would be ideal.
Apart from that, you will ideally have extensive experiences in the following areas:
What you'll get in return
- Leveraged Finance and preferably with Credit and Private equity background.
- Cash Flow Projections and Sensitivity analysis, Pre-deal RRWA calculation (High sensitivity to numbers)
- Credit writing, drafting term and conditions for funding proposals
- Corporate Banking
You will be offered a lucrative salary, excellent career progression and non-financial benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1223355