Your new company
This multinational financial services company prides itself on being the best of the best in the banking industry. Our client offers an innovative and supportive working environment where career progression and development are highly encouraged. With the company on the rise, they are looking to fill some roles in their company, including a regulatory reporting manager.
Your new role
As a manager in this company, you will directly impact the business by utilising your experience and an interest to learn. You will have lots of opportunities to put your skills to the test so that you can learn and grow with this job. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy and timely delivery of reports that in compliance within the bank regulations and relevant accounting standards.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful, you’ll possess:
- A qualification in Finance/Accounting with experience in audit firms
- Quick learner
- Proactive attitude and strong keen interest to learn
- Strong analytical skills
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work, you will be rewarded with:
- Competitive compensation package including a competitive performance-based bonus structure and consistent career development.
- Opportunities to work in the international Banking industry.
- Autonomy and opportunities to develop into a senior management role.
- Excellent training to support and maximise your performance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. For further details or a confidential discussion about other opportunities in the Banking industry, please call Esther Lian on +603 27868600 or email Esther.Lian@Hays.com.my now.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.