Your new company
This reputable financial institution is looking for an Operational Risk Manager to join the fast-growing company. With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, it continues to hunt more deals over its competitors.
Your new role
As a key member of the team, you will be responsible to perform analysis on operational risk and key risk incidences and provide updates to the Management Committee. You will need to analyse risk trends as well as monitor and track all risk events for periodic reporting and analysis. Not only that, you will also be responsible to promote and increase risk awareness within the organization too.
What you'll need to succeed
To ensure your success within this role, you will possess:
What you'll get in return
- At least 2 years of Operational Risk Analysis experience in Financial Institutions
- An eye for detail with amazing interpersonal skills
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Competitive compensation package including a competitive performance-based bonus structure and consistent career development
- Opportunities to work with a market leading team within the Banking industry
- Excellent career support and leadership training
- Autonomy and opportunities to develop into a senior management role
Keen to know more? Click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Ashley Tan at Hays on +60327868633. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply #1227081