Your new company
Malaysia's top private university based on the QS World University Rankings, an education holdings company that operates throughout South-East Asia.
Your new role
You play a vital role in conceptualising real estate investment and financing propositions, exploring and analysing investment opportunities, preparing investment presentation decks, tracking and monitoring of financial performance of the portfolio of real estate, and participating and leading selected asset enhancement initiatives.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Technically sound with good business acumen
- Critical thinker and effective solutions provider
- Strong comprehension of corporate finance concepts and practices
- People-oriented with strong communication and influencing skills
- Excellent financial modelling and PowerPoint presentation skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Dedicated and trustworthy
- Upholds organisational values
- Has a strong sense of responsibility
Excellent career growth with remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.