Your New Company
This leading insurance group has built an amazing culture within governance and are moving towards creating a more enhanced and sophisticated Compliance advisory culture in-house. They are looking for experienced Audit professional from an Insurance or Banking background or Big 4, with strong qualities, possess excellent communication and people skills to support this movement.
Your New Role
- Execute audits and evaluate the adequacy of controls according to established schedule and
- Assist in the preparation of the annual audit plan and schedules, Board Committee reports, monthly country reports and fulfil other regional or local reporting requirements (where required).
- Coordinate and monitor audits being performed by regulators, external auditors (for special projects, if any), other entities’ auditors and other groups providing assurance.
- Prepare audit reports and participate in discussion of issues and remedial action plans with the appropriate levels of management.
- Assist with reporting overall results of audits to Board Committee and management.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
The ideal candidate will have had at least minimum 5 years of internal/ external audit experience or 5 years of experience in the insurance, financial or a related industry. Additionally relevant professional qualification such as Certified Public Accountant or equivalent is an added advantage
What You’ll Get in Return
You’ll be offered a salary of up to RM12,000.00 plus very generous non-financial benefits. You will get a lot of exposure in dealing with business Heads in other regions. You will be working alongside a very capable team as well as very warm and tight-knit group of people.
What You Need to Do Now
If you are suitable for this role, send in your CV in Word doc format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you are exploring other opportunities within Financial Services, do contact me via the same email address or call 03-27868686.