Your new company
This organisation is a regional shared services centre for a global manufacturer. Due to the exciting development of enterprise technologies, they are looking for a senior SAP SuccessFactors manager to take charge of their plans to improve the HR tech functionalities.
Your new role
You will be focusing on:
What you'll need to succeed
- Leading the design and architecture of the HR systems to integrate and improve the business' HR processes across the region.
- Being the liaison point for corporate HR users and the SAP partners for the SuccessFactors system.
- Providing training and guidance on the technical usage of the different modules in SuccessFactors, such as Employee Central and Time Management.
To succeed, you'll need to have:
What you'll get in return
- Experience in SAP SuccessFactors, specifically in the Time Management and Employee Central modules
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant HR processes
- Hands on experience in supporting regional users
You'll be offered a competitive salary package, and a unique platform to work with the people in the industry to build long-term career opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an industry leading company which allows you to make a real impression and discover how valuable you are. Besides, you'll enjoy a dynamic and stimulating fast-paced environment with a team of bright professionals supporting you.
What you need to do now
Please click to apply for this role, we welcome your application!
I am a Team Manager for Hays Technology, specialising in Enterprise Applications & Project Services, helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organisations are supported by top talent. My passion for this space stems from building a business on strong principles of customer service and delivery – I thrive on delivering for our clients.
At Hays Technology, we are shaping the future of recruitment. As organisations embark on their digitalisation roadmaps, project management skills have never been needed more, whilst enterprise applications are the way forward to ensure smooth and efficient business operations. We are always engaging with organisations who are exploring new projects and systems, and the professionals who implement them, so whether you are hiring for your team, or looking to take the next step in your tech career, talk to us today. You can email me (email@example.com) or call me at +60376118657.