Your new company
You'll be working for a reputable local market leader within the Investment Banking industry who is looking for a Manager or Head of Finance Transformation to be based in Kuala Lumpur. Our client offers an innovative and supportive work environment where career progression and development are actively encouraged. With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, it continues to gain market share over its competitors.
Your new role
Reporting directly to the CFO, you will mainly be responsible for financial transformation and analytics within the entity in scope. Providing support to senior management, you'll enjoy initiating digitalisation improvements to provide meaningful value to the business. You'll be working closely with the business stakeholders and other functional department on driving key projects to improve the operation's productivity.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful, you’ll possess:
- Relevant working experience with Finance Transformation & Process Improvements
- Possess a solid knowledge of financial data analytics
- Familiar with various data visualisation tools
- Agile, quick thinking and possess strong critical thinking skills
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work, you will be rewarded with:
- Competitive compensation package including a competitive performance-based bonus structure and consistent career development
- Opportunities to work with a progressive team within the Investment Banking industry
- Autonomy and opportunities to develop into a senior management role
- Excellent training to support and maximise your performance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Esther Lian on +603 27868600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.