Your new company
You'll be working for a reputable market leader within the Banking industry who is looking for a Manager of Finance Systems to be based in Kuala Lumpur. With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, it continues to gain market share over its competitors.
Your new role
Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, you will mainly be responsible for maintaining and managing ongoing enhancements of finance systems. Providing support to the functional stakeholders, you will enjoy initiating projects and improvements to provide valuable contribution.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful, you’ll possess:
- Relevant working experience within Banking or Financial Services industry
- Solid working knowledge within finance system enhancements
- Strong foundation in Finance & Accounting modules
- Experience in SQL or Enterprise Performance Management System is highly desired
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work, you will be rewarded with:
- Competitive compensation package including a competitive performance-based bonus structure and consistent career development
- Opportunities to work with a progressive team within the Banking industry
- Autonomy and opportunities to develop into a senior management role
- Excellent training to support and maximise your performance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Esther Lian on +603 27868600 or email email@example.com now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.