Your new company
This prestigious bank based in Kuala Lumpur requires a hands-on strategic and analytic Finance Manager to join its global, dynamic business. This reputable market leader is famous for its exceptional services and products. Offering a world-class working environment, a high-performing individual is needed to join the team.
Your new role
As the Manager of Finance and Operations, you will work closely with the Head of Department to come up with strategies and plans for business targets. You will also be managing the existing finance operations and accounting while identifying improvements to be made to the business.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful, you’ll possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or equivalent
- Relevant working experience in the banking industry, with at least 3 years in a managerial position
- Possess a solid knowledge of how the Finance function impacts an overall business as well as fully competent with the international financial reporting standard
- Need to be able to work under tight deadlines.
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work, you will be rewarded with:
- Competitive compensation package including a competitive performance-based bonus structure and consistent career development
- Opportunities to work with a market leading team within the Banking industry
- Autonomy and opportunities to develop into a senior management role
- Excellent training to support and maximise your performance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Esther Lian on +603 27868600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.