Your new company
You will be joining an established organization in the manufacturing industry. To align with their Company’s expansion, they are looking for Business Process Owners (Forecast & Planning) to join their growing team.
Your new role
As a Business Process Owner, you will be responsible for supporting Business Units in their projects for process and systems solutions. You will also drive the deployment of workflow tools and systems and participate with process owners on the enhancements of core model. In addition, you will implement improvement plans with Bus to achieve the level of expertise through process enhancement plans. You will be responsible in performing analysis on operational issues raised by Users, provide clarity and conduct training.
What you'll need to succeed
• Strong background in Supply Chain processes
• Managerial experience is preferred
• Solid experience in process implementation
• Able to work with large sets of data
• Knowledge on SAP modules and IT tools/systems
What you'll get in return
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with:
• Attractive remuneration package with allowances.
• Opportunity for global business exposure.
• Dynamic working environment with career growth opportunities
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Supply Chain, contact Shalini Ravi at Shalini.Ravi@hays.com.my with your updated CV.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse background to apply.