Your new company
This prestigious financial institution based in Selangor is amongst one of the most internationally recognised brands in the world, this organisation is a market leader in the financial services industry, within the areas of shared service operations. The company requires a Manager, Asset Architecture & Control to join its global, dynamic business.
Your new role
The objective of this position is to serve as the support to the primary advisor and controller for all of the mandates governing investment assets across the Group, ensuring that all new mandates or amendments to existing mandates are centrally administered, are in adherence with the Group-wide requirements with respect to the mandate format, definitions, application of Dynamic Strategic Asset Allocation (“DSAA”) and investment asset architecture. You will be responsible for providing advice on the drafting of Asset Mandates and Portfolio Mandates and oversight and control of the mandate and composite data inputted and stored within Microsoft Power Platform. You will also be acting as an advocate for the IGF with respect to Risk, Compliance and Internal Audit functions in support of monitoring, assurance and audit within the three lines of defence approach to risk management.
What you'll need to succeed
You should be able to demonstrate relevant previous experience in leadership roles within a shared service environment as well as:
What you'll get in return
- At least 5 years of related Asset Management Compliance or Portfolio Risk Management experience.
- Strong attention to detail and an analytical mind-set
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Chartered Financial Analyst and/or a Master’s Degree in Finance or similar qualifications would be viewed favourably.
- Good work attitude and ability to work as a larger team
- Independent and strong self-initiative
- Excellent command of written and spoken English with an ability to outline complex concepts into simply written form
In return for your commitment and expertise, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Involvement and ownership of projects to lead and transform the strategy and future of a newly established team
- Challenging yet fulfilling career in one of the market leaders in the country
- A competitive salary based on performance and output
- Promising career with one of the local market leaders within the industry
- Excellent career support and leadership training
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Shamita Rajah at Hays on +60327868682 for a confidential discussion on other opportunities in Investment Management/Asset Management.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.