Your new company
My client is an MNC located in Penang Island. They are looking for a strong Maintenance Manager with experience in a chemical process plant / new plant set up.
Your new role
You will lead a maintenance team in managing plant turnaround, including manpower forecasting, cost analysis and improvements for the repair cycle, develop & implement maintenance procedure and systems. You will also support the reliability function, liase with external contractors and specialists on any particular issues.
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- Background in chemical process plant operations and maintenance
- Bachelor's / Master's in Mechanical Engineering / Chemical Engineering
- Hands on experience in plant maintenance
- Good interpersonal and people management skills
- Strong planning skills and ability to solve problems effectively
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to me at email@example.com or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1230597