Your new company
This leading multi-line Insurer based in Malaysia, requires a hands-on actuary to join its expanding business. Company offers a conducive to innovation work environment where career advancement and development are actively encouraged. With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, it continues to gain market share over its competitors.
Your new role
As a key member of the team, you’ll be trusted with responsibilities in supervise annual and quarterly valuations of general insurance liabilities. Besides, you’ll be involved in collaborate with the Finance team for the yearly planning cycle and the Full Year Forecast. Also, you will be identified key trends in portfolio’s experience and perform independent review on product pricing. As an Actuarial assistant manager, you will be expected to lead and guide junior and senior members in the team.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor degree in Actuarial Science or similar and currently pursuing Actuarial Professional Exams
- At least 2 years working in related role
- Good technical knowledge in actuarial pricing
In return for your dedication and hard work, you will:
What you need to do now
- A competitive package and performance-based bonus structure with a consistent career development
- Involvement and ownership of projects in a growing industry
- Challenging and fulfilling career in the insurance industry
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1240184